Saturday 28 November 2009

he left his mark,and now hes gone...HE SHALL BE MISSED...

Sadly for me,dan and the rest of the whitstable crew,craig moved to london to atend canberwell universaty.him being up there meens i dont get to see him as much as id like to,how ever we shall always make trips and continue to skateboard and course as much caoss as possible. dispite this and for those of you that want to know,hes doing realy well,he tells me the work comes in large quantitys but never the less he as always gets on and always aims to please.hes got loads of mates already up there and he gets to skate the whole london sene for the mojoraty of the time,which is rad




PHOTOS BY NEIL BROWN ^^^...
before craig left he gave me these origanal road kill drawings which i was mega stoked with,i practicly worship the paper that hes 0.1 pen pen falls apon,so for him to give me some of my personal fravouret illastrations made me feel fucking well stoked. thanks very much craig.

SEE YOU SOON POWL,SKATE REAL SOON...

No comments:

Post a Comment